welcome

My dearest friends, To honor your friendship and kinship I have a special blog dedicated to all your gifts, MY BLESSINGS OF KINSHIP. This blog is an important extension of YOU ARE NEVER ALONE and My HUMBLE BLESSINGS for all the awards and gifts that I have received from friends from all over the world! I love you!

thank you so much

Sunday, April 25, 2010

AWARDS TO BE SHARED #101

www.tips-fb.com



THE AWARDS










Jingle’s Blogger Buddy Award
from 


Lovely Blogger Award from
Jingle






Your Blog Is Grand Award 
from
Jingle






YOU ARE A SUPERSTAR AWARD  
from
Jingle






Jingle's Limerick Award!
from
 

  

The HOT BLOG AWARD
from
  J I N G L E




Heart and Soul Award!
from
Jasmine

The Heart and Soul Award 
is given to people who have 
touched and inspired others 
through their blogs.




Thank you so much for visit.Do leave me your comments BELOW.Much appreciated.
Please leave me a DIRECT LINK to your blog.Do come again?

1 comment:

  1. hello shakira its dennis the vizsla dog hay congratchoolayshuns luk at all that bling!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.
Rest assured that I really do appreciate your comments.
Do kindly leave me the DIRECT LINK to your blog
that you want me to visit.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How to do a DIRECT LINK?
(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

(<)a href(=)(")your url here, your blog or your post(")>write anything here or just here(<)/a(>)

please remove the brackets and yes,
you may practice it here in my comments...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wanna join us for the W33k3ND FUNNI3S?
Join us WEEKLY FRIDAY to SUNDAY
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Much appreciated.
Be blessed and come again?
Hugs , shakira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx